We are proud to be able to provide a solid online-certification program for professionals to be able to help clients in a more holistic way. Our feet are too often overlooked and ignored within the health and fitness industry, which is the reason for this certification program.
The purpose is to give you a clearer understanding of foot function and dysfunction by defining terms, looking at research and filtering through the nonsense to give you the necessary tools to help people restore their feet.
The course is divided into several chapters encompassing lessons that are structured to ease the learning process and allow you to progress at your own pace and pick up from where you left off. You will also have direct contact with our course teachers within the system in case you need any help or have any questions along the way.
Note: This is an advanced course; if you are new to anatomy & physiology we recommend starting with the Foot Function Fundamentals course.
What is included?
• 15 separate chapters, over a 143 lessons & 6.5+ hours of video content
• Monthly live lessons with your teacher
• Comprehensive theory and practice to restore foot function
• Corrective & manual exercises
• Strength, stability & mobility exercises
• Programmes for your clients at different levels
• Exams for each section to solidify learning
• Certificate at completion
• Contact with course teachers
Full chapter contents and curriculum can be found here.
At completion, you will be provided with a certificate to certify you as a MyFoot certified trainer, with the possibility to be added to our global map of functional foot practitioners, which will help our global customer network to find their nearest certified trainer.
*This certification can be accessed from a mobile, tablet or desktop & can be accessed an unlimited amount of times. All registrations from August 31st 2022 will have a lifetime access to the certification content.