The owner of this website is Foot Function AB, a company registered in Sweden with registration number SE559171-5122. Located at Partille arena.
By placing an order with us for goods, you will be offering to conclude a contract with us on these terms and conditions. Before submitting your order, please ensure that you have read these terms and conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these terms and conditions, please contact us for clarification.
We do not have to accept any orders placed through the website otherwise. If we accept your order, we will email you to confirm acceptance when we accept your order, a legally binding contract between us and you (the Contract) will be formed.
We accept payment by:
§ 1 Scope
(1) The provider’s services offered on https://www.myfootfunction.com in the context of planning and organising workshops and online courses are exclusively rendered on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions, always as amended at the time the contract is entered into.
(2) In principle, all individuals are entitled to take part in workshops and online courses offered by the workshop/online course content provider. No prior knowledge is required unless otherwise indicated in the description of the workshop or online course and/or services provided.
(3) The provider’s General Terms and Conditions shall apply exclusively. General Terms and Conditions of the purchaser shall not be valid unless we have given our express consent.
§ 2 Registration
(1) The range of workshops and online courses offered by the provider on the Internet is a non-binding offer to the client to enter into a contract. By sending the registration form, the client is making a binding offer to contract.
(2) Registrations for workshops or online courses may be made by e- mail or filling out the online registration form. By registering, the participant acknowledges the applicability of these conditions of participation.
§ 3 Prices and payment
(1) The workshop or online course participant undertakes to pay the price set for the workshop or online course he or she chooses to attend. The participant can see the amount due under the workshop or online course offerings listed at www.myfootfunction.com and/or on the registration form he or she signed.
(2) The obligation to pay exists irrespective of actual participation in the workshops or online courses unless participation is not possible due to reasons attributable to the provider.
(3) The prices stated on the provider’s website current at the time when the contract is entered into shall apply. Prices include statutory value- added tax applicable at the time.
§ 4 Cancelation of workshops and online courses
(1) The provider reserves the right to delay or cancel workshops or online courses no later than 10 days before the scheduled date in the event that the minimum number of participants has not been reached or for other material reasons beyond the provider’s control (e.g. unexpected illness of speaker, force majeure). In such a case, the workshop or online course content provider will notify participants promptly that the workshop or online course has been delayed.
(2) No refund is possible after purchasing any of the online-workshops. Anyone participating in the online-workshops do so at their own risk. My Foot Function is not responsible or liable for any injuries or any other form of harm caused by following the exercises or recommendations presented in the online-workshops.