If you're suffering from bunions or tailors bunions, this is the place for you.
Bunions and tailors bunions are common foot deformities that can be difficult to overcome, but with the right guidance, you can greatly improve your condition or even say goodbye to them for good. This workshop has been designed by experts who have personally experienced and helped thousands of clients overcome these conditions.
You'll learn everything you need to know about bunions and tailors bunions, from what they are and how they're affecting your individual foot to the root causes and what makes them worse. This workshop covers important areas like lifestyle habits, shoe choice, assessments, useful equipment, common mistakes, rehabilitation time, discomfort, and so much more.
Live calls with your instructor are also included in this course every month! You'll have the opportunity to ask questions, discuss important topics, and share your journey with other participants. With progressive programs and guidance, you'll be able to effectively combat bunions and tailors bunions and live a life without discomfort.
The workshop outlined:
- Live Q&A and discussions with our experts
- 10 chapters, 50 lessons & over 3 hours of video content
- Train with these exercises anywhere
- Covering a wide degree of bunions
- Support & guidance throughout
- Exercises both with & without equipment
- Trigger-point therapy and massage techniques
- Assessments to determine your degree of function
- Guide to help you find your focal points
- Foot diary & image upload to track progress
- Common myths, mistakes and accurate reasons
- Community section to talk with students & teachers
*This workshop can be accessed from a mobile phone, tablet or desktop & can be accessed an unlimited amount of times during your 12 months access. Please allow 24h for your digital workshops to be registered. You'll receive an email with more information on how to access your workshop (please check your spam/junk folder as it may end up there sometimes). If you have not received access after 24 please contact us at email@example.com